Shopping in Berlin
Shopping with style, culture & history
Go on a Berlin Shopping Tour
Where to shop in Berlin? Browse the upscale shops and boutiques in Berlin offering a delightful mix of culture and history with a truly international flair. Discover a city vibrantly alive with an effervescent energy, while experiencing the finest in Berlin shopping. Enjoy the exclusive shops of the Galeries Lafayette – the only foreign branch of the renowned centre in Paris, just steps from The Westin Grand Berlin. Cross the street, and stroll through the Quartiers 205 and 206, featuring a vast collection of fashionable shops, boutiques, and delicatessen. Purchase the perfect souvenir at KaDeWe – the largest department store on the European continent. Explore the famous street of Friedrichstrasse and the Gendarmenmarkt, lined with quaint retail establishments and cosy cafés – just steps from your comfortable Berlin shopping accommodation. Don’t miss out on getting the best price for this hotel with free WiFi!
- Galeries Lafayette, an exclusive shopping centre offering international fashion and French specialities and the only foreign branch of the famous Paris Galeries Lafayette
- KaDeWe, the largest department store on the European continent
- Quartier 205, a collection of eclectic shops and boutiques, including a delicious food court filled with delicatessen and gourmet delights
- Quartier 206, a numerous array of fashionable shops, boutiques, and eateries
- Antik- & Flohmarkt, antique dealers trade in the renovated railway arches below Friedrichstrasse station.