Activities in Berlin
The highlights of the city, only a few steps away from The Westin Grand Hotel Berlin
Ideally located where the historic boulevard Unter den Linden meets Friedrichstrasse, our elegant hotel provides the perfect Berlin holiday accommodation. Explore the largest selection of animals in the world at Berlin city zoo. Celebrate Jewish history and culture at Berlin Jewish Museum. Stroll through the many painting and sculpture collections at the New National Gallery. Enjoy a hot air balloon ride through Berlin’s skies and take in the city skyline from a truly unique point of view. Create lasting memories during your next Berlin holiday and delight in the close proximity to the highlights of Germany’s capital. With such varied guided tours and historic museums, Berlin is only beckoning to be discovered.
Don’t miss out on getting the best price for this hotel with free WiFi!
- Berlin Holocaust Memorial, a place for remembrance and commemoration of six million victims.
- Neue Nationalgalerie, the famous “temple of light and glass” the New National Gallery houses a vast collection of 20th century European paintings and sculptures.
- Jewish Museum Berlin, takes its visitors on a journey through two millennia of German-Jewish history.
- City Guide Berlin, tour the city by bike, car, train, and even hot air balloon with professional guides.
- Zoologischer Garten Berlin, the oldest zoo in Germany with the world’s largest selection of species.
- Filmmuseum Berlin, new complex at Potsdamer Platz, among buildings from famous architects such as Richard Rogers and Renzo Piano.
- Berlin Television Tower, one of the most popular subjects for photographs.
- New Synagogue Berlin, traces the history of the building and the lives connected with it.
- Museum Island Berlin/Mitte, Berlin’s world-famous Museumsinsel (Museum Island) is wedged between the river Spree and Kupfergraben. The buildings on the island accommodate the archaeological collections and the art of the 19th century.
- Fat Tire Bike Tours, discover the exciting city by bike and path the several parks of Berlin or famous sights.
- Sightjogging / Sightwalking Tours in Berlin. Experience an interesting and active sightseeing tour to see Germany’s capital city from a new perspective.